Time is of the essence… meaning this weeks Publix deals will NOT be around forever.
With midterms in our midst, people always forget to fuel their bodies, mostly because they feel as though they don’t have the money or the time to get the foods they want.
It’s as though Publix KNEW college kids were going to need the foods we crave in order to get through one of the toughest weeks of the semester. The sales and BOGO’s this week are on POINT!
Here’s the online circular, just incase you missed the paper on sunday 🙂
Beer and Wine:
(For those budget babes who are OF AGE!)
- 12 pack of Yuengling (12 .oz can or bottle) – $10.39
- 12 pack of Blue Moon Ale or Angry Orchard Hard Cider (12 .oz can or bottle) – $13.99
- Bolla Pinot Grigio Wine or selected varieties (1.5 L bottle) – $12.99
- Ruffino Chianti Wine (750-mL) – $7.69
Stay hydrated while you’re studying with these great deals!
- 12 pack of assorted Pepsi Products (12 .oz cans) – three for $12.00
- Gatorade Thirst Quencher (32 .oz bottles) – $0.88
- 24 pack of Publix Spring Water (16.9 .oz bottles) – Buy 2 get 1 free
Buy One Get One Free:
If you don’t like a good BOGO… then I’m not sure if your human… or a college student for that matter.
- Assorted Bakery Coffee Cake – Save up to $4.99
- Ben & Jerry’s – Save up to $4.89
- Betty Crocker Brownie Mix – Save up to $2.95
- General Mills Cheerios Cereal – Save up to $4.09
- Skittles or Starburst bags – Save up to $3.29
The easiest lunch/dinner ideas for budgeters and college kids is the weekly deals Publix offers from the deli
- Prepackaged Publix Turkey Breast Sub – $4.99
- Publix Deli Family Combo Meal (One rotisserie or 8 piece mixed fried chicken; choice of two 16 .oz sides: beans, coleslaw, potato or macaroni salad; and one pack of 4 rolls) – $10.99
- Publix Deli Chicken Tender Whole Sub – $6.99
- Stacey’s Pita Chips – 3 for $7.00
The bakery… everyone college girls worse nightmare and best friend, is always there… no matter what.
- Assorted Jumbo Cupcakes – 2 for $6.00