There is one thing every broke girl looks over when it comes to thinking of ways to get fast cash.
I bet you right now, if you looked in your closet you would find at least four items of clothing you DON’T wear and have no clue what to do with.
Plato’s Closet is a consignment shop with a huge selection of new and gently used clothes, shoes and accessories that are trendy NOW. No, not two seasons ago… right NOW!
How does it work, you ask?
- Compile the clothes you’re looking into selling.
- Bring the clothes to your nearest Plato’s Closet Location.
- While the buyer is looking at your clothing, you’re able to shop around for clothes that you WILL wear.
- Once the buyer creates an offer for your clothing, you’re able to accept or deny the offer.
Here’s a little more explanation into the buying process.
There’s a few things you might want to know before you go bringing you’re ugliest sweater to the store:
- Make sure you call your local store to verify they are accepting what you have to offer.
- Also, check the website for a list of articles of clothing they will accept.
- Make sure the items you are wanting to turn in are gently used if not new, you’ll have a better chance of getting an offer.
- Keep in mind, some stores vary what they will accept based on location and the demographic they serve. So if something is denied at one store, doesn’t mean it will be at another.
A lot of girls don’t know how to dress for their body type, so they just buy what they think looks cute on other people and what they see in magazines. This is the perfect opportunity to sell those clothes that you might not love anymore, and actually splurge on something that you will wear all the time!