Happy Hump Day!
Do you have a birthday coming up or someone who is turning a year older?
Did you know that some of your favorite restaurants and stores would also love to give you a special gift for lasting another year?
The South Florida Savings Guy compiled a list of South Florida establishments that not only offer your favorite things, but are celebrating you, their loyal customer.
Although you may have to sign up for a rewards club/VIP club in order to get these deals on your birthday, It can be totally worth it in the end.
Offering arguably the best burrito around, Moe’s popularity quickly became a household name in the mid-2000’s.
After you join the Moe’s eWorld online club, you’ll receive:
- A free burrito on your birthday
- As well as a free cup of queso! (YOU CAN’T DENY YOUR LOVE FOR MOE’S QUESO)
Have a hankering for hibachi or japanese steak? What about that amazing white sauce?
After you sign up for the Benihana’s Chef Table:
- You’ll receive a $30.00 gift card free
America runs on Dunkin’ for EVERY birthday Even February 29th.
After signing-up at Dunkin’ UpDDates:
- Not only will you receive a free medium beverage for signing up
- You’ll get a free medium beverage on your birthday!
Tons of people aren’t able to make it out to these awesome places on the day of their actual birthday. For this reason, Panera has your back.
When you join the MyPanera Rewards club:
- A sweet treat or pastry is yours
Romano’s Macaroni Grill
This West Palm Beach Italian favorite offers more, for less work.
Just sign up for the Newsletter and on your birthday:
- Not only will you get a $5.00 off coupon for just signing up
- But you’ll also receive a free dessert on your birthday!